Friday, June 8, 2007

Still In Recovery Mode

My goodness, I can't believe how very tired I am.

In fact, the very word amazes me. It is such a small word for a very big problem. Big, meaning inconvenient. If a person has the luxury of giving in to the feeling, it makes getting things done a bit of a problem. Who wants to make beds and clean the bathroom when they are this tired? Certainly not me. I guess I have no choice but to watch "Shirley Valentine" with Don. I don't think I could stay awake to read. Not even a Lee Child novel like "The Hard Way".

It is unlike me to have nothing to say here. But that is where I am at today. I know things will be better tomorrow. Having overnight guests really took it out of me (whatever "it" is supposed to be) and I need one more evening in recovery mode to get "it" back.

There is always hope.

Betty

No comments: