Saturday, June 16, 2007

Apathetically Contemplative

I am not sure any other words could describe the mood I am in more concisely. I could hardly be less interested in things than I am, nor could I be more inclined toward contemplation. Both yesterday and today were a little emotionally numb. I fear I may be headed for another funk. I hope that is not the case . I have so many things that need to be done and even more that I want to do.

I have not been walking as often as I should. I enjoy sitting in front of this monitor too much to give up my best exercise. If it weren't for walking I probably wouldn't walk more than a quarter mile a day. So...come Monday I have got to get back to that.

Silly as this sounds, I can't remember what we did yesterday. I think we puttered around the house, but I don't remember that clearly. Hm... What's that all about?

Another indicator that I may be heading toward the gray area is that I am having a terrible time trying to read Bad Luck and Trouble. Never think it is because of the writing. Lee Child, as I have often said, is brilliant. No. I am having trouble concentrating on the page. My mind is going ten million miles an hour. Everything is buzzzing around in there so fast the only thing I can hear is static. Maybe I'm loosing my mind. Thinking coherently is, at the moment, physically draining. I'm not even sure I am coherent.

Things will look better in a day or two. Maybe it's all due to the approaching summer solstice.

There is always hope.

Betty

No comments: