Monday, June 18, 2007

Don't Mean To Disappoint

I truly do not mean to disappoint anyone out there who may read this blog in the hope of being, if not entertained, at least given something marginally thought provoking. For I am no stranger to the occasional malapropism and that can be entertainment enough!

It's just this haze in my mind will not clear out and let me get on with thinking properly. Call me what you will, supersticious or loony, but I honestly think once that dang nabbit summer solstice is over on Thursday, I'll be much better. Strange, I do believe we are greatly influenced by the moon and stars. To what degree I am not certain, and I do doubt the art of divination. Another oddity here is that I have never (to my uncertain memory) been effected by the summer solstice before. I do recall being surprised in April, that I was not effected by that full moon, and I usually am and the one in September as well.

Good gracious! I must sound as if I am stark raving mad. No worries. I think I am, at least for the moment. Well...the only thing I feel capable of doing at the moment is closing this blog and picking up Lee Child's Bad Luck and Trouble. (I am very sure he wouldn't like my even saying his name in my current state, I'm not sure mad fans are a good thing.)

There is always hope.

Betty

No comments: