Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sorry To Say No Progress On BL&T

Goodness, what a day. My back and shoulder are killing me. It's nice to finally sit down and relax.

Don had planned to go out with some running friends today, he changed his mind and stayed home. We both got a few things done that needed doing. We took some things to Goodwill, dropped off the mail and got ice cream. The ice cream part was exceptionally good. Then when we got back home, we got down to the business of home ownership. Lawn mower maintenance for him, cleaning house for me. Just in case anyone out there has forgotten, I'll remind you, cleaning house may be mindless work but it is very hard work. Ah well, I survived. :)

What, you ask, of Lee Child and Reacher? Alas, I did not stay up all night reading. As a matter of fact I went to bed comparatively early. My eyes were crossing, so there was no point in staying up. I don't think I could have read a 36 point font by the time I went to bed.

Don is out at the moment visiting friends from his running club and so I am getting ready to tuck into BL&T. I hope I can stay awake! If I can't it most certainly will not be the fault of Lee or Reacher. This is a very good book.

There is always hope.

Betty

No comments: