Sunday, September 16, 2007

Prattle and Rattle

Moving forward, yeah, it is a perfect football day. Game one is Cleveland at Cincinnati I can hardly wait. I picked Cincinnati but my heart is with Cleveland (only in football and baseball and basketball of course) and those poor boys have a wee ways to go yet. At any rate, it is another gorgeous late summer day here. Perfect for sports and being outside.

Don and I are invited to a birthday party for one of his athletes this afternoon. He told me the parent of his young athlete went out of his way to invite both of us. He then asked me if I was going and I said I would if he wanted me to and he said it would be nice. Hmm, jeez, I guess he does want me to go.

Prattle and rattle, it seems to be the best I can do today.

There is always hope.

Betty

No comments: