Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Am A Strange One

Actually, I have been called worse things than strange. Jennifer has called me a freak a few times; even Don has been known to throw out the occasional unmentionable name. Today however, has nothing to do with what other people think.

I think it strange that I have worked myself into quite a tizzy about going to see the neurologist tomorrow. Go figure. My great hope is that I will be right as rain in a few days. That is all the time it takes for the proper medicine to kick in.

You know, it has been very kind of you to tuff it out here while I bemoan my headaches and other miseries. I do appreciate it. Regrettably, I am not a talented writer with a captivating voice; able to sweep you off to beautiful adventures or take you to romantic places. I am, just ordinary, homely Betty. That is fine with me. Freak or not, I like myself just fine.

There is always hope.

Betty

No comments: