Sunday, May 20, 2007

Alone Again

Home alone. Well, if I can count books, music and the internet then I guess I am not alone. I do manage to keep myself entertained. As I said yesterday I am very nearly obsessed with Lee Child and his Jack Reacher character. I spent most of the night last night reading up on the forum at his web site. Apparently that wasn't enough because I have spent a great amount of time researching Reacher today. What can I say? It entertains me. My husband is out running 21 miles with a friend today. Never think poorly of my husband if I complain here (which I have no intention of doing) facts are facts and it takes two to make and break a relationship. Ours is a strange partnership. We have no children. We both say, " I love you" and we seem to get on well enough. He just lives his life with the looking out for number one motto. The inequity there is I have always felt he was number one in my life too. My problem I know, well lets not venture there. Maybe? Is it possible I could be having a mid-life crisis? Hmm... I can't seem to get enough of Enya's "The Celts" album today. That is another topic I am fascinated with, the history of the Celts and all things concerning Scotland, Ireland, Wales and England. Actually, I just like history. I do believe you really have to know where you've been in order to see where you are going. I think I'll take a break from reading this afternoon and watch a movie. Maybe Return Of The King. I think Reacher could teach Aragorn a thing or two. There I go obsessing again :-). Have a great evening. Betty.

No comments: