Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Very Best Of Thor - A Modern Anthology

I was snuggled deeply in the folds of sleep yesterday morning when out of nowhere, Boom! I was attacked by another migraine. That really is how quickly it happened, one minute sleeping and the next, The Very Best OF Thor - A Modern Anthology was pounding away inside my brainpan. He is still pounding away on his anvil, so this won't be a very long post.

Needless to say, at times like this it is difficult to think coherently, much less express ones thoughts effectively. However, I am willing to give it a go if you are.

Under the category of favorite music/composer/lyrics and so on, I have a new name to add to my list. Terry Oldfield, I must say with some regret, has been making wonderful music for years, I had just never been exposed to it before. I discovered him through the SEO Library Consortium. The eLirary is a wonderful place to discover new music, books, video and just about any other subject you can find in or through your local library. Some things are available for downloads to portable devices and others are viewable only on the Consortium site. So...Ah yes, as I was saying. I discovered Terry Oldfield and I think I really do have to have most everything he has recorded, starting with All The Rivers Gold. It is a beautiful album and every note on it speaks to my soul. The title song, All The Rivers Gold, has become my life anthem. I do love that song. In case you are wondering, his music comes under the New Age genre. I had no luck searching for his music on Amazon but I did find a couple of links through Epinions that lead me to reputable sources.

I think that is probably more than enough of this for today. Best get back to bed and the blessed dark.

There is always hope.

Betty



No comments: