Saturday, August 4, 2007

I Finally Started Deathly Hallows

****Caution: Deathly Hallows Spoiler****
It took long enough for me to get started reading Deathly Hallows, I tried to start it when the migraines were bad and I only finished two chapters. Today I picked it up again and I have made it part way through chapter six. I have to say I just can't believe she killed Hedwig! That poor innocent owl never hurt a soul and I am positive she was quite incapable of causing harm to anyone. To make matters worse, I strongly suspect that Hagrid has been turned into an Inferi and if that's the case I really do not want to read another word. Honestly, I don't. And to top it all off, I was sure Snape would turn out to be a bad tempered good guy but the wretch was with the other Death-eaters and Voldemort when they attacked Harry and company.

I have not read the reviews on the book, deliberately so. I have no idea of what to expect or if my suspicions are true. And Don (drat the man) won't tell me anything. Let me tell you, if my fears are correct Don will be doing his own laundry for a year if he doesn't tell me.

There you have it. today's conundrum. Do I continue reading or not? Knowing me, I suspect tomorrow will find that huge tomb back in my hands. I admit though, to thrilling at the knowledge that the choice is mine to make

There is always hope.

Betty

No comments: