Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Betty In A Snit

Just for the record, I wanted to let you know I am still not happy with my Internet connection (or whatever you call the blasted thing!) or BrightChoice, my ISP. Hit and miss, mostly miss is about the best I can get. I know. I do! Sob, sniff and cry woe is me. Enough of that I just had to get it out of my system.

On second thought, I am not quit over it yet. They have managed to work me into as fine a snit as I have been in for years. Don would tell you that no one can compare to me when I am in a snit. Oddly, it is usually the people I care most about that are capable of causing this less than lady like state. My in-laws can put me in the finest snit you ever did see! Don puts me in a snit every time he signs a coaching contract. Let me tell you, none of them can compare to the snit I am in over the stupid ISP I have.

I am very sorry for exposing you to that tirade. I just had to get it out of my system.

There is always hope.

Betty

No comments: