Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I Am Still Kicking

I am sure you thought I dropped off the face of this earth. Not the case, I'm still here trying to cope with headaches and a busy schedule. The busy schedule at least, is about to slow down. Thank goodness for that. I really don't know if I can take much more of it:) The headaches had better improve before I see the neurologist in October.

Don will begin coaching again next week. I'm not sure if I ever mentioned that here before. He is head coach for our local high school cross country team in the fall. This starts the time of year when I am most lonely. Between practices and meets (most meets away) he spends a lot of time away from home and then when he is home he needs to catch up on the business of running and charts and records and graphs for the team. Then when everything else is done he is either too tired or too distracted to deal with me. It has in the past, been a very difficult time for me. I think it will be much better this year. After all, I have The Lone Spot :-)

For now, since my head still hurts, I think I'll call it a night and go to bed early.

There is always hope.

Betty

No comments: