Saturday, August 18, 2012

Now I Wait

On Wednesday the 15th I had partial mastectomy surgery. It went well, I suppose as far as those things go. The wound is about 31/2 to 4"; I have pain but nothing like I have had in the past with other surgeries. The pain medication is working well.

Now I wait until Tuesday to hear what the doctor has to say. Maybe he will have changed his mind about radiation, that would be wonderful though I am not holding my breath. It is out of my hands and what will be will be.

All told I am feeling well enough. I do not have the patience for woe is me thinking and wild supposition about what the outcome of all of this may be. I believe that is a plus for me because I do not think I would do well with a lot of emotional baggage at the moment. I am thankful to continue as I have been…

There is always hope.

No comments: