Monday, August 6, 2012

I Wonder

Sometimes I wonder about everything. It all seems like a mystery to me, how do we find the strength to go on with the knowledge we have? We watch the news and there are terrible things happening in the world and not just out there anymore, there are terrible things happening in our own back yards. I don't dwell on such things, if I did I would never smile again but sometimes I do wonder.

There is something that I am going to do next week and I am not looking forward to it. There is something that I am supposed to do as follow-up and I will not do it. I have decided that definitely. I will face opposition to my decision but I will not budge. It is my choice.

It is difficult to get motivated to walk these days, though I did walk 3 miles yesterday. Cross country season started today and our schedule will be a little wacked out for a few weeks until school starts. What that means is our walk/runs will have to be done later in the day when it is warmer – yuk. Of course I feel like yuk about walking right now anyway. I was doing pretty good there for a while. My times were improving and I was enjoying the experience of being out in the open air. Ah well, you can't have it all.

There is always hope.

No comments: