Tuesday, October 2, 2007

How Low Can they Go?

As you can clearly see, I am still twitching. That really is a good descriptive word for me at the moment, as I am still very wobbly and dizzy. The death chill is gone I suppose that is something. I have much to report on and I had best get at it because I have no idea how much longer I can stay awake.

I cleaned house today. Goodness, it needed it desperately. Everything is dusted and set to rights and the floors are vacuumed and mopped. I will admit that I am proud of myself. It isn’t that it is such a difficult job, it is not, it’s just that when my face hurts (and it does so terribly today) and my head is pounding it is nearly unbearable. After I finished cleaning and put away all of my bits and bobs I took a shower and got into my jammies. I am now sitting in our den admiring my work, listening to the New Age Recordings 20th Anniversary Album and writing this post.

Concerning the shower, I saw the most ghastly sight when toweling off. There are parts that are now nearer to my bellybutton than my third chin and I just refuse to believe it is possible for them to go any lower. I mean, how low can they go? Moreover, what about other parts? I have to tell you, I hope I die before my bottom cheeks make it to mid-thigh. No wonder older people have trouble walking. They are tripping over things that ought not be that low! God love’em, I’ll be joining their ranks soon enough. Probably more than you needed to know but forwarned is forarmed :) Does anyone know if women get hair in their ears?

Ah well, I suppose if one thought on it long enough, one might be able to come up with a few things worse than old age.

There is always hope.

Betty

No comments: