Saturday, October 6, 2007

Another Party


This morning I was up at 5:00. I really do not care if I am up and about at that time of day, but when I wake up at 3:30 or 4:00 and cannot go back to sleep it makes me frustrated. What in the world can I do at that time of day? This morning, however, was fine. I came to the computer and played around for a while. Don got up at seven, and two hours can go pretty quickly when I am sitting at a keyboard with no distractions. I was trying to write a review for Epinions on The Seeker – The dark Is Rising, but I didn't get anywhere with that.
Don and a friend went shopping and while they were out I cleaned the porch. Oh my, it really needed a little attention. What a mess it was! All is now set to rights and I think there is nothing else to do out there before the party. Oh, I have not mentioned that here yet, have I? Well, we are having a little party for Don's athletes on Thursday, after practice. I have made enough lasagna to feed a small army; we will have salad as well and of course, M&M's. We plan to order a cake on Monday and that should finish things off I think. I am very excited about the whole thing, we always have a Christmas party for them, but this is a first as far as in seasons get together goes.
I am amazed that I am making any sense at all today. I am so drugged I can barely sit up right. I am not joking about that. As soon as I have finished this post, I am going to bed. I am having a terrible time striking the correct keys and the death chill is back with a vengeance I am terrified to eat anything solid, it would probably come right back up. I have been sticking to sugar free pudding all day. When I get up to walk I am listing badly to the left. And my legs do not want to work properly either. I have to go now.
There is always hope.
Betty

No comments: