Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Long Gone... But Not Departed

I can only say, I am so sorry. I have been terribly negligent in posting to this blog. I do apologize. Today's post won't be much of an improvement over none at all, but it is the best that I can manage at the moment. No need to restate the obvious time conflicts that we all share at this time of year but I do believe you are entitled to an explanation for my tardiness.

Aside from vacation and social commitments, I have, in the past week and a half or so been literally incapacitated. The cause, in a word, migraines. This is the worse series of migraines I have had in years. It took a trip to the ER and a shot of Dilaudid to get the pain under control. And I must be having rebound headaches because I can't seem to get rid of the pain completely.

So...I am still not back on form but I felt obligated to get you up to speed on my situation. Just to stress the point, I will tell you that Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows has been in my possession since Saturday and I had not even cracked it open until this morning. Even then I could not get past the second chapter.

There is always hope.

Betty

No comments: