Saturday, July 14, 2007

Home At Last

OMG! It feels so good to be home. Our trip was great and we saw some beautiful things but I really must say, I am glad to be home.

After I have had a day or so to set the house back to rights and put away all of the travel paraphernalia I will sit here comfy and cozy at my keyboard and tell you all about the trip. Where we went, what we saw and the books we read. For now, I think I just need a moment or two to work the kinks of the road out of this tired old body. Amazing, the way even people just a little shorter than medium height get all scrunched and crimped when riding in a car. How do tall people do it?

At any rate, I really need to get a fresh cup of coffee and curl up on the sofa with Don and watch a little of the Tour De' France.

There is always hope.

Betty

No comments: