Saturday, December 22, 2007

It Really Is About Time

The time, the time! I’m running out of time! Goodness, talk about the long haul; I thought I would miss Christmas altogether this year. That was one wicked cold, or flu or whatever it was, and I sincerely would not wish it on an enemy. At any rate, here I am finally beginning to feel better with only three days until Christmas.

I will have to hit the floor at a run today if there is any chance to get everything done that I need to. Today, I need to clean the house and perhaps do a load or two of laundry. Tomorrow, I will need to get the gifts wrapped, and that is no small job. On Monday (Christmas Eve) comes the tricky part; I have no idea what we are doing. We may be going to Don’s parents, in which case we will spend the night; or we may be staying home and going there on Christmas Day and if that is the case, we may or may not spend the night. It all depends on two things, one – how Don is feeling (whether or not he is coming down with the bug) and two – what he decides he would like to do.

And so, my friends, I have a busy and confusing couple of days ahead of me (much, I am sure, as you do) and since, though I am feeling better, I am still sort of fuzzy headed and I have a slight headache; I had best get to it before it gets to me.

There is always hope.

Betty

No comments: