Friday, April 6, 2012

Walking Is A Chore

I listened to The Four Preps yesterday while I walked; I imagine it has been at least three years since I last listened to them. I really enjoyed hearing 26 Miles again. I have added a large variety of music to my new MP3 player, much more than I had on my old one. I hope it helps to get me motivated to walk.

Walking, something I need to do for my health and something I used to like doing but the last few months it has been agony for me to put on my walking shoes and head out the door. I have no idea why it suddenly became a chore; at this point I really don't care all I want is to want to walk again. Maybe the new music will help.

As for the bathroom, it finally got a good cleaning and I even mopped the floors in the rest of the house. I know, I know it is astonishing! Who can say? Perhaps I am becoming motivated. Time will tell.

There is always hope.

No comments: